Blogger Awards - thank you and congratulations!Wednesday, April 29, 2009
This week, I’ve been given a few treats by my fellow-bloggers: ( Thank you !)
Blogger Buddy Award fromMom Time of I Am A Hot Mom . Please check out her site for some fabulous tips - a fellow Filipino who happened to work in the IT Dept, and a Certified Coach, too!
(She’ll probably get you going with that work-out regime you’ve been wanting to do!)
So here’s the list of bloggers I want to pass along the Blogger Buddy Award to.
They’ve all been there for me! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
1) Mamahood, Among Other Things
2) Brown Eyed Gal
3) Techy Mom’s Blog
4) Mommy Kingdom
5) Thursday Sweet Treat
6) It’s A Beauty-Filled Life
From Veronica Lee of Of Mice and RaMen , a mother from sunny Malaysia who blogs about anything! You'll be amazed with the pictures she post!
Veronica totally surprised me with 2 amazing awards – the Blogger Buddy Award, and the Zombie Chicken Award [smile here ],.
Blogger Buddy Award goes to:
2) Dawn Nicholas
3) Shabby Chicks
4) Life with Birk
5) Under the Loope
6) King Max Cried
7) All Things Cherished
The Tao of Zombie Chicken Award:”The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
So I’m passing the baton to these awesome bloggers who will definitely inspire you ...
1) Green Adoptions
2) the Motherhood’s Picnics With A Purpose
4) to all the authors of Reclaiming the Woman From Within : Helene, Obnoxious SAHM, Tami , Lora,
6) to all the artists of Thursday Sweet Treat
7) Cluck and Tweet
And when I thought I got my dose of “recognition” for the week, she again awarded me with the Queen of All Things- AWE-SUMM award!
My day’s just getting better…maybe I should go get some lottery tickets (lol)!
This week is just super hectic with all the mommy-responsibilities, so it’ll take a few days to pass the awards along:
So please check-out these fabulous fellow bloggers who were super-nice enough to read my daily ramblings (ha!) . I love that they share their thoughts, too. So pay them a visit!
But wait, getting the award comes with responsibilities:
And now for the rules of the Queen Of All Things – AWE-SUMM award:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
7 reasons I am AWE-SUMMM
1. I am crazy about my honey. His family’s crazy about me and so do I. I have the best mother-in-law. (I don’t call her in-law)
2. I have four amazing Crumbcatchers who love art, music, performing and gymnastics among a few things. And the best of all –they love their mom! (Check-out their love-notes to me!) Although I'm 45, people think my kids and I are just sisters/brothers-sister. I still get carded (ha!)
3. I grew up in the Philippines and have wonderful parents and 5 brothers. I was never away from home until I traveled thousands of miles on my own to come to this wonderful country!
4. I’m a stay-at-home mom (who graduated Cum Laude with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Psychology/Guidance and Counseling who worked in NYC for over 15 years as a Programmer/Systems Analyst/Manager).
5. I believe God has a plan for me and my family;
6. I tend to be OCD – especially in keeping the house in order.
7. I love to dance, sing and just be silly with the kids!
The Queen of All Awe-Summ Award goes to: (I think you’re totally awesome!)
1) Natasha of Creative Nachos
2) Michelle Ciaro-Hayes of mkc photography
3) Mirage Writer
4) to all the moms at theMotherhood
5) CpaPhil Vintage Postcards
6) Stacy’s Random Thoughts
7) Techy Mom's Blog
Hope you get so visit these wonderful bloggers.
I would pass these awards back to “Of Mice and Rice” and to “I’m A Hot Mom” because they do deserve to be recognized! Congratulations!