Sharing the LoveSaturday, April 11, 2009
A few days ago, someone warmed my heart and made me feel special (again!).
I’ve only been posting my thoughts for a couple of months, meeting new people and just recently been visiting other people’s homes.
I get excited just knowing someone read one of my posts, signed-up to follow my so-called-life, and leave a quick note just to share his/her thoughts. So when Natasha of Thursday Sweet Treat
Natasha, creator of Thursday Sweet Treat, is a truly generous, friendly and talented person. She shares her passion for life and the arts, living her dreams and at the same time sharing her brilliance with everyone. Thank you for inviting me every week and giving me a needed “pat-on-my-back”.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
In a short time in this “new world” of mine, I’m sure I’m missing some awesome blogs. But here are 5 blogs I think you will enjoy, too:
1) theMotherhood – I can’t express enough how amazing this community of smart, talented, thoughtful, supportive and wonderful group of women. I was just raving about them a few weeks ago. (Plan to visit Deborah's circle that links to her new colorful blog - Indigo Jones Studio )
2) Techy Mom’s Blog – for a “newbie” like me, information about anything technical is really helpful. She also gives me a nudge every now and then and don't forget to check Tasty Bytes site, where every bite looks yummy!
3) Pat and Mike’s Trips – This couple finally posted their travels! I love the pictures – giraffe lovers, you’ll get a special treat!
4) Ziggy’s Blogs – this “in-your-face” blog is a great guide for mothers with teenagers. Every time I feel like posting about some teen activities, she already got it covered. A quick note to all mothers – never assume or think “Not-my-child”.
5) Maneuvering Motherhood – Plenty to laugh about, so much humor and fun.
Share the love!
(Broke some Lenten promises again, oh well… It’s the week of LOVE anyway…)
See you Monday.