Not on weekendsSunday, May 17, 2009
It must be the warm weather that prompted the whole thing!
The Power90 DVD that I’m working out with suggests that I work-out 6 days a week, and 7th day is the day to rest.
So rest I did…
1) Heavy lifting – Vacuumed using Dyson vacuum cleaner
2) Bicep curls - Scrubbed the bathrooms
3) Lunges – went up and down my 40-step split-level home to gather up and put-away the laundry.
4) Stretched for few minutes to check my emails
5) Cardio – sneezed endlessly after power-washing and cleaning the fire pit, moving around the outdoor furniture. I think the sneezing alone burned a few hundred calories!
6) Breathing – did some art-painting with my 8yo and a couple of neighbor’s kids;
7) Tricep curls - Finally ironed all the clothes
So I guess on weekends, we do REST from our regular workouts~
Enjoy the rest of the week, ladies =D
You might like these previous posts: