WHAT'S COOKING? French Roast Pork and Vegetables RecipeTuesday, April 12, 2016
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse the rack of pork well. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Apply olive oil, rub it into the meat.
- Sprinkle seasoning all over the roast.
- Put the roasting rack on a roasting pan (I used a disposable aluminum foil)
- Place rack of pork on a roasting rack, bones up.
- Add the cut vegetables around the roast.
- Place pan in the preheated oven at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Put the pan in the middle rack of your oven.
- After 15 minutes reduce heat to 325 and continue to roast for 1.5 - 2 hours or until internal temperature on the outside of the racks has reached 160*. The outside of the pork will be well done while the center cut slowly cooks.
- Remove the Rack from the oven.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
No need for gravy!
Serve with sautéed apples.
Leftovers? No problem. Lowest shelf. Broil at 450. 4 minutes each side. Don't remove until sizzling.