Do you crave for the zesty arugula?
Here's one of my go-to lunch recipe:
Toss the following:
- 1 Bag of Trader Joe's Organic Wild Arugula
- 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts ( Bake walnuts at 350 for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 diced or cubed apples ( you can use pears, too)
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to season
- Heat frying pan on medium heat.
- Add refined coconut oil
- Add garlic and ginger, stir-fry.
- Add 1 bag of Trader Joe's Organic Baby Bok Choy, stir-fry . Don't overcook
Happy eating 😊