"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau
A new year, a new timer in our alarm clock of "what I need to accomplish."
A few things I learned:
1. Be simple. Don't complicate things.
2. Be true to yourself. Stop being someone else and just do what you yourself wants to do.
3. Don't wait for perfection. If you wait for things to be in it's perfect mode -- you'll be in "work-in-progress" mode all the time.
4. Be brave. Take that step in moving forward. Don't worry about the "what-ifs".
5. Stop trying -- and just DO IT!
Dream BIG and keep smiling!